Elementary Long Term Sub - Kindergarten
January 2023 to June 2023
- Substitute teaching permit, BA/BS degree preferred.
- Michigan Elementary Teacher Certification preferred.
Skills & Abilities
Energetic, dependable and personable self-starters with high expectations of themselves and others. Candidates must also have the ability to interact positively and effectively with students and adults.
- Follows policies of the Board of Education and the terms of the Master Agreement.
- Complete other duties as assigned by building Administration.
- Teach district approved curriculum.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm and expertise working with students.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with peers and supervisors to provide services to those students.
- Demonstrated ability to assess, plan and implement instruction.
- Communicates with parents to discuss student progress.
- Demonstration of a strong knowledge of subject area being taught.
- Planning for and delivery of rigorous content.
- Checking for and building of higher-level understanding in students.
- Recognition of the diverse needs among students and commitment to differentiation in instructional approach in order to meet the needs of all students
- Maintenance of exceptional classroom management.
- Solicitation of high student engagement.
- Establishment and maintenance of strong, appropriate relationships with students.
- Participate in school development and curriculum activities.
- Knowledge of Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS).
Apply in Writing to:
Carla Vrondran, Principal, East Jordan Public Schools,
P.O. Box 399, East Jordan, MI 49727 or email email@example.com.
Head JV Baseball Coach
- Position starting 2022-23 season.
- Previous experience preferred, but not required to apply.
Candidates must show competency in the specific coaching area sought, have the ability to plan, develop and implement a quality program. Candidates must display basic knowledge of physical conditioning and first aid as well as demonstrate a strong commitment to positive sportsmanship for themselves and their students.
Apply in Writing to:
Phyllis Olszewski, Athletic Director East Jordan Public Schools,
PO Box 399, East Jordan, MI 49727
or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, and the Elliott-Larsen Civil Rights Act of 1977, it is the policy of the East Jordan Public School District that no person shall, on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, disability, height, weight, or marital status be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to, discrimination during any program, activity, service or in employment.
For information, contact: Matt Stevenson 304 Fourth Street PO Box 399 East Jordan, MI 49727 (231)-536-3131 email@example.com