Welcome to East Jordan Middle School/High School
We are proud to offer a comprehensive curriculum that is personalized to help students achieve educational excellence.
Course options range from college preparatory to Career and Technical Education classes, all designed to help students have a positive transition from high school to the world of work or to post-secondary education.
East Jordan High School’s high achieving students have the opportunity to enroll in AP English and Honors Courses in English and Science.
- Middle and High School students are enriched by programs funded by grants from the East Jordan Learning Alliance, the Malpass Foundation and the Charlevoix County Community Foundation.
- Members of the class of 2019 earned over $250,000 in local scholarships.
- Members of the class of 2019 earned college credits through dual enrollment, direct credit options, and AP exams prior to graduation.
- East Jordan High School students benefit from the efforts of a college advisor who helps senior students and their families with college plans, campus visitations, financial aid, college and scholarship applications, and much more.
- EJHS business students consistently qualify for national competitions in the Business Professionals Association, a competition that measures a students’ business related skills.
- EJMHS offers a variety of Career and Technical Education courses including Accounting, Automotive Technology, Business Management Technology, Computer Aided Design, Furniture and Woodworking, Marketing, Retailing, and Welding.
- EJHS students have the opportunity to earn college credits in CNC Machining through NCMC's mobile CNC lab.
- 80% of EJHS students participate in one or more co-curricular programs in athletics, academic clubs and the dramatic and performing arts.
- East Jordan Middle High School is home to a recently renovated, state of the art gymnasium with an upper deck running track and expansive weight room.
- Beginning with the 2019 school year, EJMHS has added new elective course options including both a MS and HS Stem course and Photojournalism. EJPS is always striving to appeal to the interests of our students in our course offerings.
Spring BreakDate: Mar 27 - Apr 6Calendar: East Jordan District Calendar
School Closed Per Governor WhitmerDate: Apr 7 - Apr 10Calendar: East Jordan District Calendar
1/2 Day Students & StaffDate: Apr 10Calendar: East Jordan District Calendar
CANCELLED Washington DC TripDate: Apr 13 - Apr 17Calendar: East Jordan District Calendar
Middle School/High School
East Jordan, MI 49727