Summer Office Hours:
Thru June 27th - 7:30 am – 4:00 pm and August 14th thru 31st – 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
For assistance between June 28th and August 13th, please call the superintendent's office 536-3131.
- If your child has any outstanding charges, you will find enclosed a detailed description of those charges. Charges incurred, but not paid, in a previous school year are included. These will continue to carry forth every year.
- Work permits are available in the Middle-High school office thru June 27th. Between June 27th and August 13th, work permits are available in the superintendent's office located at 304 Fourth Street. Please call 536-3131 for office hours.
- The East Jordan School District sponsors a Summer Food Service Program for Children. Free meals are available to any child 18 years old or younger. Adults may purchase a meal. Lunches are served at the Civic Center Front Room, 116 Main Street, from 11:30 am—12:30 pm, Monday thru Friday, beginning June 13—29 and July 30—August 17. The meals are provided without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex or disability.
- Don’t forget to order your 2017-18 Middle School or High School yearbook. Orders must be placed on line at https://ejmhs17-18.picaboo.com by August 13, 2018. Click on the cover of the book you wish to order. Because we are changing companies, you will not be able to order a yearbook after August 13. The school will not have extra books for sale.
- Driver’s education continues to be offered in East Jordan by Jones Driving School. Courtesy Driving School will not be offering summer classes in EJ due to construction. For information regarding availability of classes, please call them directly.
· Jones Driving School 231-536-3122
· Courtesy Driving School 1-800-256-9559
- The pool will be closed this summer due to school construction. Follow facebook.com/EJpool for updates.
- The East Jordan Public School’s website is updated regularly with information. Please visit this site for information pertaining to school calendar, athletics and academic information.
School Year 2018-19:
- School begins with a full day for students on Tuesday, September 4. Additional calendar information will be availble in August.
Student Schedules for 2018-19:
- Student schedules will be mailed home in mid-August. Parents and students will have the opportunity to make changes in a student’s schedule during a “drop and add period” that will take place in late August.