My Goal as a Counselor
As the counselor my goal is to work as a partner with the teachers to help all students be their best in areas of academic achievement, personal/social development, and career development. This will help ensure that our students become productive, well adjusted, and successful citizens.
What I do:
I offer classroom presentations, group counseling, brief solution-focused counseling, parent counseling, and community resources referrals.
Referrals for outside counseling services are available for children experiencing grief, divorce, family separation, military deployment, or mental health concerns.
K-6 Counseling Program
I am here to help you with:
- Working out friendship problems
- Setting goals
- Working well with others
- Feeling good about yourself
- Adjusting to a new school
- Learning how to make decisions and problem solve
- Managing your feelings
- Dealing with peer pressure and bullying
I am available to assist and provide you with:
- Exploring ways to help your child succeed
- Improving parent-child communications
- Referrals for community sources
- Understanding the developmental changes of childhood
- Supply reference material
- Information to help understand your child's special needs