East Jordan High School
We are proud to offer a comprehensive curriculum that is personalized to help students achieve educational excellence.
Course options range from college preparatory to Career and Technical Education classes, all designed to help students have a positive transition from high school to the world of work or to post-secondary education.
- East Jordan High School’s high achieving students have the opportunity to enroll in AP Literature and Honors Courses in English and Science.
- High School students are enriched by programs funded by grants from the East Jordan Learning Alliance, the Malpass Foundation and the Charlevoix County Community Foundation.
- Members of the class of 2012 earned college credits through dual enrollment and direct credit options, prior to graduation.
- More than 84% of our parents attend parent-teacher conferences. East Jordan High School students benefit from the efforts of a school counselor who helps senior students and their families with college plans, campus visitations, financial aid, college and scholarship applications, and much more.
- EJHS business students consistently qualify for national competitions in the Business Professionals Association, a competition that measures a students’ business related skills.
- All EJHS school Career and Technical Education courses are articulated with colleges and universities that extend college credit upon successful completion of the high school course. The courses include Accounting, Automotive Technology, Business Management Technology, Drafting & Design Technology, Furniture & Woodmaking, Marketing and Retailing.
- 80% of EJHS students participate in one or more co-curricular programs in athletics, academic clubs and the dramatic and performing arts.